Thursday, December 2, 2010

These live not to divide men and women old little


accustomed to.Took a look one side specially cultured Chen Nian Xing is way:"You play first with dream Jie, I brushed a plate!""Really don,t see out, you are unexpectedly capable these to live!"The lookinging at of the surprise of Chen Nian Xing traverses breeze to say."Nothing important, these live not to divide men and women old little.You are a guest, I always can not make you do?"Traversed breeze to smile to smile, rush through their 2 people next table, oneself walks into a kitchen to start cleaning a plate.…………………………………………………………………………The color of the sky is gradually dark, Chen Nian Xing tooks a look a window outside and says:"Dream Jie, I should walk!Is quick 7:00!""Ah?So late?"Dream Jie from concentrate on of computer up raise head, sorry of took a look her way:"I send you to go home together with elder brother!""Calculate, don,t bother you, I came downstairs Authentic NFL Jerseys I to beat a Authentic NFL Jerseys car to return to."Chen Nian Xing is back has to ownly wrap and come out the room is to Ling Feng Dao who lies in the living room:"Traverse breeze, I am returning to.Thank you the hospitality today!"" Walk?"Traverse breeze to start a smile way:"I keep on sending you!""Like, bother you!"Chen Nian Xing owed to owe a body way is to the dream Jie of the room inside:"Dream Jie, next week see.Worship!""Read a star elder sister to see again!"Is quiet to come out room to follow with eyes her in the dream Jie in the network and Ling Feng come downstairs."Sometimes I discover that you acquaint with very much!"After coming downstairs, Chen Nian Xing suddenly openings way."BE?"Traversed breeze to smile to smile, way:"Probably.This world feels that the familiar thing is too many!""Not!"Chen Nian Xing is title looking at to traverse a breeze way:"I believe firmly, I seem where once saw you!""Probably, the alike person is too many in the world!"Traverse breeze to finish saying, once the hand lift and speed to since then rent a car steady steadily stopped down.To Chen Nian Xing is way:"You should get on the car!""Ha ha, thank you!"Chen Nian Xing finishes saying and drills into a car and explores a head to say to Ling Feng:"I even a little bit doubt that you are Chen!"Traversed a breeze to live, the heart shivered under, however immediately smiled to smile:"I also think that unfortunately I be not!"Face the smiling face of traversing the breeze nature, the color of Chen Nian Xing is disappointment is floated to an eye

No comments:

Post a Comment